XXXX - Precision 165, She-said-no for sale

Started by Shesaidno, Aug 04, 2023, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shesaidno

I am in the process of buying a slightly larger sailboat, so am sadly selling my Precision 165, She-said-no. Below are the details.

This P165 sailboat has many upgrades including three custom laminate racing sails, a 40-watt solar panel, Garmin chart plotter with GPS, depth finder, electrical connection for autopilot and a Lithium Phosphate Battery. Winner of three near-shore ocean races in 2022 and one in 2023. Kept on trailer so hull is very clean.

This sturdy small boat has sailed from the California coast to Catalina, Anacapa and Santa Cruz Islands on multiple occasions. See Precision 165 videos on Youtube including a complete walkaround. This boat was featured in the Small Craft Advisor magazine.

Trailer: axle replaced in 2019 as well as wheel bearings, tires, and springs. Replaced carpeting, winch, and trailer jack.

Rudder replaced with new high aspect Ruddercraft rudder for improved pointing and stability.
Interior cushions in very good condition.

Newer mast and standing rigging.

Suzuki 2.5 hp outboard, Outboard motor mount replaced in 2022.

Jibs and genoas are roller furling. Newer sail cover in very good condition. Extra working sails.
Harken fittings. Boom Vang, outhaul and downhaul. Head storage under step. Sleeps two.
Easily rigged, launched, sailed, and trailered by one person and can carry 4 people.

Numerous videos are available including a complete walkaround at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEPc95AE6U

Video of Catalina trip at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dLPyg335xo

Asking $6500

Contact Ron at rondietel@gmail.com       
You cannot view this attachment. You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Eddie C

Say it isn't so! Beautiful boat Ron. Obviously you have taken great care of her and she is very well equipped. Best of luck. Someone will be getting a great deal. I hope you will continue to entertain us with videos!

Shesaidno

I will do my best Eddie, thank you!

RichardS

Now I wish I still lived in California, I would be on this in a hurry. That is an incredible deal, given the rigging, sails, electronics, and more. Wow. Good luck~