I thought I was ready to launch

Started by Timm R Oday25, Apr 12, 2023, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timm R Oday25

Last fall ,bringing the boat home I thought I was good to go come spring.
I noticed a lower stay had a single broken strand . I ordered up replacements for both lowers. My bilge pump didn't want to work .. So $100.00 later I have a better one coming from Defender . I noticed the upper crimp on the forestay was bent. Well I might as well order a replacement from D&R Marine ..along with a replacement halyard for the furler ..
Seems the drain for the sink is blocked ...going to have to take that apart ..

Wayne Howard

You do know how to work a To Do list? Mark out the item you have completed and write it back in at the bottom of the list. And yeah, you will need to do something when it comes back up to the top.  ;D
Wayne Howard
Master and Commander of S/V Impetuous
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Timm R Oday25

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Norm L.

Too close to being true.
BUT...when it come around again enough time will have elapsed where you have forgotten where you put the stuff you used to fix it the first time, and/or some of the needed stuff has dried up or otherwise gone unusable.

This is called ******'s Law

I'll let you fill in the name of the appropriate TSBB member.

Riley Smith

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  Hey Tim, it only took me a YEAR to do the little tidy up things I needed to do for the FL 120!!!! (I'll have to admit there were other emergencies in the mix too)
Riley

Timm R Oday25

Riley .. I'm still not quite ready to launch this year either . I dove our mooring field twice and still can't find our mooring anchor . I'm almost ready to join a yacht club just to have slip....