Moss Landing to Monterey and back.

Started by Bud, Sep 27, 2024, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud

We're getting close to the Potter Yachters annual Moss Landing to Monterey sail. This year the Monterey Harbor would like a list of boats participating two weeks in advance. On October 1st I will send a list to the marina. I will need your name, the boat's name, make, and length. If you don't make this date you should still be able to get a slip at the Monterey Marina. Your slip might not be near the groups.
I plan to launch on Friday, October 11th. So far three boats are launching on the 11th.
We have permission to use the Elk Horn Yacht Club guest dock.
See you there,
Bud

Bud

I forgot to put my contact information. (209) 815-7542 or bizmodel96@gmail.com

Eric Zilbert

I'll be there about 2 p.m. on Friday.

marksabinSunCat

Hello. Today I've decided to sail from Moss to Monterey. I assume, as I am not on your 2 week prior list, that I'll contact Marina to secure a slip for the night. Too late today, will do tomorrow.
  I'd like to arrive on Friday 2ish and get it into water. And I'd like to stay Sunday night. No crew.
  Looking forward to seeing Bud and Eric, and whoever else is going to be there.
Mark Sabin,  Sacramento  Half Fool (17', Compac Suncat)  916 2010931                markleemagic@gmail.com

Bud

Mark, when you call tell them you are with the Potters maybe they will put you close to the group. Sunday is OK for Moss Landing. I will see you Friday the 11th.
Bud