Happy Father's Day Everyone !

Started by tjspiel, Jun 16, 2024, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjspiel

Hope you got a chance to relax, - whether on a boat or not. :)

You cannot view this attachment.

Brian N.

This was a great surprise - looking forward to the game and being with my kids
Fair winds
Brian N.

tjspiel

Quote from: Brian N. on Jun 16, 2024, 08:19 PMYou cannot view this attachment.

This was a great surprise - looking forward to the game and being with my kids

That is a great surprise :)

Enjoy Brian!

Riggerdood

Happy Dad's Day y'all! Tom, you need to try to relax more (JK), and have a great time at the game Brian!
1985 Rebel Spindrift 22 - Rum Line
1985 Achilles RIB - Achilles Last Stand

DBthal

I had a wonderful sail in the morning and my daughter made a smoked rib dinner in the evening. Great day! 
Precision 165 "Simple Pleasure"
Sisu 22 "FogCutter"
Portage Pram "Tiny"

Captain Kidd

Had a nice day. Started at church followed by a nice ham/sweet potato/green beans/pineapple upside down cake dinner, a few gifts and cards, then chilling with family. One of my daughters gave me a cute nautical tie and has ordered a framed "painting" of a picture of Disciple Ship. That should be cool. Here's the pic she's using:

Didn't sail but hoping to this afternoon. Going to be a bit hot but forecast is for a nice SSE breeze and mostly cloudy.

Granddaughter got this nice shot of Dixie when she had snuggled down in between a furniture cover. She's pretty entertaining.

tjspiel

Sounds like an excellent day. Curious how that painting turns out, - the picture is great !

Captain Kidd

Quote from: tjspiel on Jun 17, 2024, 08:24 AMSounds like an excellent day. Curious how that painting turns out, - the picture is great !

I'll post a "pic" of the "painting" when it arrives.

PS: she let me choose the picture. I have a couple good ones of DS broadside, but I'm just drawn to this one. It's a great view of the transom, it shows the hull shape nicely, gives an idea of the sheer, and it highlights a good perspective on the size of the rig. We'll see how it turns out.