Flow-ridah 120 - who's doing it?

Started by CapnK, Apr 25, 2023, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnK

I know I have seen CB mentioned, and someone else... though a name does not handily come to mind.

I'm gonna try and get the Caprice + trailer fixed and ready in time, take ol' Crewdog on his first dinghy-cruising trip.

As an aside - anyone have an old set of Catalina Capri 14.2 sails they want to get rid of? :D

Doug SC

It's on our family vacation week so I'm spoken for. A couple of members from the Lake Murray Sailing Club were there last year.

Charles Brennan

CaptK, Jason (zig zag) is going, as am I. Check swidmier.wixsite.com and check links for roster.

Hope this helps,
Charles Brennan

Ed

We've got it on the calendar.  CB's link doesn't work for me, try this one: https://swidmier.wixsite.com/fl120/2021-roster

With a tent cabin that leaks like a sieve during prolonged periods of rain, we will bail if forecast exceeds our comfort zone and do the BEER Cruise for the 6th or 7th time.  Hopefully the mizzen staysail I ordered from Super Sailmakers nearly 8 weeks ago (told it was a 3 - 4 week turnaround) will get here someday.

Riley Smith

I was trying to get it all together and it'll be close. May not do the whole thing, just a leg if at all. It always conflicts with some of Sonya's schedules. At any rate the boat is close to being ready; I've been rigging, and painting, and have found MOST of the stuff to put back on her. It'd have to be sans motor too, ( a whole 'nother topic). That's not REALLY necessary except in the most extreme cases I believe. Anyway, as always, if the universe decides to help, I'll make it and that's the way life works for me.
Riley