Potter sail out of Richmond this weekend

Started by Bud, Feb 23, 2023, 12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud

I am waiting for a part for my engine, it is supposed to come tomorrow. Friday the forest is for rain. Since my P19 is outside I will not be working on the engine tomorrow. This s a long version of why I will not be joining the Potter Yachters this weekend.

jbarber

I am still unsure if I will make the trip to Richmond this weekend. Saturday is the only day that is predicted to be fair weather, and it will be a bit on the chilly side. Cold and wet is not a good combination. I have been fitting out this week; having emptied and washed out the interior of my boat. The boat is ready, 
I'm just not sure if I am.

I hope more Potter Yachter club members will migrate here from the trailer sailer site; which is supposed to be shutting down but still seems to be active. We need an agreed on place to post about upcoming events.

Thesharonmatic

Our winter weather advisory for 4"-8" of snow was just upgraded to a winter storm warning for 10"-30" of snow. Yikes! Anyway, no boating for awhile I guess...
Sharon Soule'
Nighthawk--Balboa 21

George16

Pouring rain here on the coast, but I'm still heading to Richmond in a few hours unless the sail is cancelled.

Bud

I was surprised to see the old bulletin board still in operation. I assume that when software changes without support it will quit working. I agree with Jon we should use one site. Since this board is supported I think this is the one we should use.

Bud

It rained all morning here in Rio Vista. Did anyone go sailing out of Richmond?

George16

One boat, two sailorsYou cannot view this attachment.