Make the new forum searchable

Started by Thesharonmatic, Mar 16, 2023, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesharonmatic

I've tried googling the new forum and it won't show up. The old trailer sailor forum is the top hit. I know that you can do something with the code to make this new forum show up on a google search. That way, people can find it.
Sharon Soule'
Nighthawk--Balboa 21

Noemi - Ensenada 20

This is only the trial version.  The new forum will show up at the old forum's address, eventually.  Still in process.

CapnK

Starting fresh, there's not much here right now to be searched - or, as my Grandma used to say, "Rome wasn't built of spilled milk on an apple of a day".
Or something like that. ;)

That said, eventually it will begin to show up on Google et al. Have to keep in mind that we are literally just one of billions of websites out there that it's little Googly eyes and mind have to process, even if it does so very fast compared to us Hoomans. We will get noticed soon enough, a few weeks. By then there will be enough info here that Goog will be able to tel what we are about, and index us accordingly.

And soon we'll get the Archive of old sites/posts up, and that will help vis a vis content.