News:

Welcome to the new TSBB Forum! --- TSBB Chat Room is here!

Main Menu

Ski trip - test post

Started by Frank B., Mar 27, 2023, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank B.

Got back a ten day ski trip in the Rockies where I had limited WIFI and found that the old forum is now listed as can't reach that site at least from my bookmark.  Tried to get on this one and found that even though I had signed up during the test period I could not get on.  So this is a test to see if I have managed to reset everything properly.

BTW the ski trip was perfect, despite the fact that I've been on the planet for 76+ years managed to ski with no falls always a good thing.

so testing, testing, testing ;D

rfrance0718

You didn't run into Gwyneth Paltro while you were there, did you? 

CapnK

I don't think you made it, Frank... ;)  8)

j/k Reading you 5x5.

Frank B.

Quote from: rfrance0718 on Mar 27, 2023, 08:44 AMYou didn't run into Gwyneth Paltro while you were there, did you? 

Ha, no, but learned a few years ago about that.  Woman in our party got hit from behind by an out of control teenager, knocked her down.  She got up dazed but kept skiing. Next morning she was slurring her words and confused.  Airlifted to Denver diagnosed with a subdural hematoma.  Required surgery.  We were told on any contact incident get the name of the skier involved and any witnesses who saw the event.

rfrance0718

Geez. My sister in law got hit by a young boarder when we were at Breck last month. It knocked her out of action for a couple of days. She was standing in clear view. The boarder and his friend took off while she was trying to talk to them about exchanging information.