Precision Sailors' Happy Hour, Friday April 7th

Started by Riggerdood, Apr 02, 2023, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riggerdood

OK, here goes, I'm trying this for the first time on this forum. All you PSHH regulars who have found your way here, check your PM's because I haven't yet figured out if notifications can be set up for them. And please let me know that you're getting them, because that process is different here as well.

Hi All,

Back by popular demand, I'm setting up another Zoom meeting for this coming Friday April 7th, at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST.

Any and all who wish to join in, simply reply here to that effect, and I will PM you the Zoom info. Note: I use the PM function of this forum to send the Zoom info - no need to post your email address in a reply here, just keep an eye on your PMs. Also, if you rely on emails from the forum that say you have a new PM, check your spam folder, because we have had some instances of that happening.

Those who have participated in previous happy hours will automatically get the invite, so no need to reply here.

Thanks, and hope to see a few new faces this Friday, as well as "the regulars" in this joint!

- Tim
1985 Rebel Spindrift 22 - Rum Line
1985 Achilles RIB - Achilles Last Stand

Quantico Frank

So far I can't find a pm on the forum or in my regular email inbox, Tim.
Precision 165 "Spirit" built 2011
Home port Quantico, VA, Potomac River

DBthal

QuoteAll you PSHH regulars who have found your way here, check your PM's because I haven't yet figured out if notifications can be set up for them. And please let me know that you're getting them, because that process is different here as well.

You cannot view this attachment.

I do see the message icon showing I received a PM.

No email yet though.

Dan
Precision 165 "Simple Pleasure"
Sisu 22 "FogCutter"
Portage Pram "Tiny"

tjspiel

Mine looks a bit different than Dan's but I see it under "My Messages" in the upper left.

DBthal

FYI - I'm using an iPad, so the screen layout may be different on a desktop or smartphone.
Precision 165 "Simple Pleasure"
Sisu 22 "FogCutter"
Portage Pram "Tiny"

Riggerdood

OK, thanks guys. If you click on your username in the very top left, you'll see a notifications tab. Click that, scroll down, and enable email notifications for PM's.

Frank, let me know if you are still having trouble accessing your PM's. I'm going to email you the invite link just in case.

Quantico Frank

Thanks, all for your eagle eyes! I've got it now.
Precision 165 "Spirit" built 2011
Home port Quantico, VA, Potomac River

Riggerdood

Excellent Frank!

Hey, does anyone have a way of contacting Terry Stoerzinger? He and Helen are the only "regulars" who haven't joined here, at least not that I can tell? Thanks!