News:

Welcome to the new TSBB Forum! --- TSBB Chat Room is here!

Main Menu

OK, first seaward post.

Started by sesmith, Mar 31, 2023, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sesmith

SeawardAg

Yes, my first. 

2014 Seaward 26RK purchased with 14 original hours on Yanmar engine and came with crispy sails!  This is a huge upgrade from our Macgregor 26S!

Where are the rest of the topics in this sub-forum?  I only show threads dating back 6 months!  How do I start digging through the archives??

sesmith

Congrats on your boat as I'm sure you'll love it.  Concerning this forum, it's the reincarnation of the old seaward forum that lived on sailboat ownners.com for many years.  Sadly, there doesn't seem to be much activity here on the seaward sub forum, and the activity really waned over at the other site, as well, before the move.  I heard that there may be plans to put the archived forum from the old site up here somewhere, but have not seen that done yet.  It would be a shame to lose that forever, as there was a ton of info on the seawards in that forum from its heyday.  Hopefully more seaward owners will find this place and contribute, but like many forums, people have moved a lot of the conversations over to facebook groups.