As if the snow hadn't been bad enough...

Started by tjspiel, Apr 01, 2023, 08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjspiel

As some of you may remember, my boat comes home this Wednesday and I had been busy clearing snow off a path from the street to my backyard.

I was feeling pretty good about it. Between some shoveling and some melting it was basically clear, - until last night.

I woke up to this:

You cannot view this attachment.

Now my path has been recovered with about 8" of snow...and a tree.

Grrrr.

Honestly the tree probably helped. It kept some of the snow off the path I'd shoveled and with sun and above freezing temps later today it will likely be standing by afternoon.

As for the snow, I think I'm in for some more shoveling between now and Wednesday.

Riggerdood

Aw man! I guess Mom Nature said "April fools!"

That's gonna be just lovely shoveling all that wet, heavy snow. NOT!
1985 Rebel Spindrift 22 - Rum Line
1985 Achilles RIB - Achilles Last Stand

gary-s

Agree with the snow plight!   Things can only get better, right.  Yesterday I picked up some new compozit sheaves for my boat lift.  Was all excited about going down to the lake to install them.  Tonight, not soo much!  Ha!, Ha!

tjspiel

Glad you see you found your way into the new forum Gary! 

Very thankful for the nicer weather on Saturday and Sunday. I good chunk of the new snow has already melted and while that tree lost one of the big limbs, the other two sprung back OK.

Trying to stay positive. :)

Riggerdood

Quote from: gary-s on Apr 02, 2023, 11:04 PMAgree with the snow plight!   Things can only get better, right.  Yesterday I picked up some new compozit sheaves for my boat lift.  Was all excited about going down to the lake to install them.  Tonight, not soo much!  Ha!, Ha!

Hey Gary, great to see you here! I'm gonna PM you the PSHH link. Do you have any way to let Terry and Helen know about this new forum?
1985 Rebel Spindrift 22 - Rum Line
1985 Achilles RIB - Achilles Last Stand