News:

Welcome to the new TSBB Forum! --- TSBB Chat Room is here!

Main Menu

Florida 120

Started by Wolverine, May 03, 2024, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolverine

The Florida 120 is less than 2 weeks away, who all is attending?

I've been diligently working on my boat to have it ready in time. (it hasn't been sailed in 5 years)

Today I wet sanded the hull readying it for a second coat of paint. I installed new spreader boots and ran the o/b. The interior won't be finished in time, but we'll be there anyway.
1985 Compac 19/II  s/v Miss Adventure
1986 Seidelman 295 s/v Sur La Mer

Give me a big boat and I'll sail the coastline.  Let me have a trailable boat,  and I'll sail her anywhere I desire.

Ed

Go here: https://swidmier.wixsite.com/fl120 and then hover over the "Sign up and Rosters" heading and click on rosters to see attendees/boat/boat name/launch ramp/etc.  I know Charles Brennan and I are signed up, but I didn't recognize any other names.  The 14 day forecast is looking good.

Wolverine

Yes, I looked at the wixsite, but I don't who us registered here.  I haven't seen any updates either.  I'm not on any social media platforms, so fb doesn't help.
1985 Compac 19/II  s/v Miss Adventure
1986 Seidelman 295 s/v Sur La Mer

Give me a big boat and I'll sail the coastline.  Let me have a trailable boat,  and I'll sail her anywhere I desire.

Riley Smith

I had plans a year ago but it is now a year later and things are different...It's a great place to enjoy. All I can say is maybe next year. Y'all have fun!
Riley

pgandw

Had seriously planned trying it this year.  However, health issues got in the way, and the logistics planning of 4 days driving/trailering for 5 days of camp cruising had a lot of resulting uncertainty.  Much of the wixsite is carryover from 2023 so I'm not sure what is correct for 2024 and what is not.  But that doesn't matter now.

I'm hoping to do better next year, with my issues under control, and a few local camp cruises under my belt.

Those of you going - enjoy!

Fred W
Stuart Mariner 19  Sweet P
Yeopim Creek, Albemarle Sound, NC