Rio Vista to Antioch Sail

Started by gerrynolan, May 08, 2023, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrynolan

Rio Vista to Antioch, Saturday May 27th depart Rio Vista 10 AM. Sailors must contact Antioch Marina AntiochMarina@ci.antioch.ca.us or 925779-6957 for keys and berths for Saturday night. Depart Antioch Marina, Sunday May 28th 10 AM. Great opportunity to see the California Delta and experience Delta sailing and boating.

Bud

I made a reservation today at the Antioch Marina. They use Dockwa to manage their reservations.

Eric Zilbert

I also reserved via Dockwa. It was $35. See you in Rio Vista! I will arrive Friday afternoon.

Bud

Looks like there is no room at the Delta Marina. Looking into alternatives.

gerrynolan

This coming Saturday the 27th, 10 AM Delta Marina Rio Vista's sail to Antioch. Let us know if you can make it. Promises to be a great boating 3 day Memorial weekend in northern California. Do not miss this one!

jbarber

I will arrive and launch Saturday morning.
Jon Barber
Monty 17
Ol'44

Thesharonmatic

I'm wrangling kids Saturday, but we're hoping to sail down to meet you on the way back Sunday on the Core Sound.
Sharon Soule'
Nighthawk--Balboa 21

Dave I

I will arrive Saturday morning.  I might show up Friday night and stay on the boat until Friday morning (if that is allowed).  I also called Delta Marina and they are full.

gerrynolan

Call Delta Marina around 4 PM Thursday. Mention a small sailboat and docking on the backside of the fuel dock. Had this issue last year and it all worked out. We have now set a record for this sail and the number of boats. Go Potters!!! 

Dave I

gerrynolan

Last call. Opportunity of a life time. Captain's briefing and charts distributed 9:45 AM, Saturday, June 27th, Rio Vista City dock. Planned sail departure 10:30 AM from Rio Vista City dock area. Critical is the bridge lift at 10:45 AM at Three Mile Slough bridge. Cat's Meow will be making the call on channel 9 for the bridge lift.  The Delta is bursting at the seams with holiday travelers and boaters for the three day Memorial Day weekend. Having to raise and lower the Three Mile Slough more than once is not a good thing. Last minute information 707-628-9987. Wishing all a great and memorial weekend.

gerrynolan

You'll want to read the after report on this one. It will be a best seller when published!!