News:

Welcome to the new TSBB Forum! --- TSBB Chat Room is here!

Main Menu

Pic question

Started by Riley Smith, May 06, 2023, 11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley Smith

Question: I thought someone mentioned how to include a photo where the pic appears rather than a link. I'd love to hear that again :)
Riley

Captain Kidd

Quote from: Riley Smith on May 06, 2023, 11:34 AMQuestion: I thought someone mentioned how to include a photo where the pic appears rather than a link. I'd love to hear that again :)

From my pc I upload the pic AND then click insert.

Riley Smith

Okay, let me play a little. Thanks!You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 
Riley

Riley Smith

There were ulterior motives behind that question, as I had sort of thought of taking pictures of the rigging of the catboat as I (slowly) get all the rope tied on. Charlie Jones is having apoplexy right about now with me calling all that stuff rope. (But it's not a LINE until it is MADE CJ!!!) And the process is on-going, barring other emergencies, and of course the weather is having a hand in it too. Yes,  and there is paint to do, a thorn in the side, and no, it is so wet nobody would think of it. I had randomly selected some Prime Time pictures to take part.
 ::) You cannot view this attachment.

You have to endure a Mississippi summer for that, but it is SO worth it! Yes, there were fish caught and I got to see a magnificent sunrise.

You cannot view this attachment.

So, in effect, maybe ya'll might get to see a knot or two if I can get the shop clean enough I'm not embarassed by the background 
Riley

Captain Kidd

We'll look forward to it. And don't worry too much about the shop.

Riley Smith

Massive junk pile is a better description! Maybe I can pose the stuff where y'all can't see all the clutter and won't ostracize me. ;D
Riley

Zig Zag

If you clean up the shop you won't be able to find things after. Trust me ---> "Don't ask me how I know this".

"Go ahead --- Leave me on the dock --- See if I care"

Riley Smith

Ain't that the truth! I've been looking for a tiny bronze cleat for a MONTH! All of the rigging activities stopped when the pool pump decided to kill itself. The pump is going again. Now, where was I ????
Riley