New member from old forum "Zig Zag"

Started by Zig Zag, Apr 21, 2023, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zig Zag

Just want to say hi like the new forum --- coming from the old TSBB forum "Zig Zag".  from Lafayette, Louisiana ----- have a Marshall Sandpiper 15 ft catboat named "Zig Zag". Next month (May 17 to 21) gonna participate in the Florida 120 (Pensacola) for the 3rd time. Anyone else plan on doing the Florida 120? Think Charles Brennan is registered & Riley Smith is thinking about it. 
Well only been on the new forum for a little while and like what I see.
-----> GREAT JOB ADMINISTRATORS well done <---- 

You cannot view this attachment.
"Go ahead --- Leave me on the dock --- See if I care"

Captain Kidd

You cannot view this attachment.

Zig Zag

Quote from: Captain Kidd on Apr 22, 2023, 12:23 PMYou cannot view this attachment.
THANKS --- Captain Kidd  just figured out how to do it.  Now just need to learn how to make pics smaller so they can fit.
"Go ahead --- Leave me on the dock --- See if I care"

Captain Kidd

QuoteTHANKS --- Captain Kidd  just figured out how to do it.  Now just need to learn how to make pics smaller so they can fit.

You're welcome. I use a free program IrvanView 64 to resize my pics.

Riley Smith

Yes, I have been attempting to get ready for the 120. However, I might caution you, I was trying to get ready LAST YEAR and then went in a conniption fit with the maintenance. There are some bright spots in the outlook. Maybe I'll make it. Stuffing in maintenance is always a deal because everything I OWN breaks down! And I still don't have a motor or ice chest  ;D
Riley

CapnK