News:

Welcome to the new TSBB Forum! --- TSBB Chat Room is here!

Main Menu

I pulled the trigger

Started by Riley Smith, Sep 06, 2023, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley Smith

New 2.3 Honda is on the way! I checked on them over the weekend and got it $100 lower than it was the day before. I took it as a sign  ;D
Riley

Brian N.

I've had the Honda 2hp for 15 years. I change the oil once each year, and the lower unit oil every 2 years along with the spark plug every other year. I do store it over winter with stabilized gas, and will start the engine once or twice during a warmer day.
Fair winds
Brian N.

Captain Kidd

Good score!

I've yet to try mine out yet. Hopefully soon.
"They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep." Psalm 107:23-24

Riley Smith

Hopefully it will be a fine motor. The two stroke Nissan has seen it's day. I may take it to someone to be repaired as a back up, but I really hate dealing with the mixing and storing. I used to take care of that with canned gasoline from Lowe's, and even with a 4-stroke it is a good idea. I'm on pins and needles :)
Riley

Spot

We can all make a motor sound while Riley's waiting...

Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-Wa-wa-wa-Ding-ding-ding-Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu....
Big dreams, small boats...

Doug SC

I am waiting on a report.

Riley Smith

Soon! Delivery is today and it's SIXTY-FIVE DEGREES! 8)  Thank you Lord; for helping me make it through another summer!
Riley