HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY, "Krusen"

Started by Captain Kidd, Mar 26, 2024, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Kidd

Norman turns 90 today!!!! Happiest of birthdays to you, friend!

May the coming days and years be filled with fair winds, joy and peace, happiness and health, and the love of the Lord!

You cannot view this attachment.

Norm L.

AMEN.

Looking forward to a few more years of your tales from sailing and from work.

Noemi - Ensenada 20

Riley Smith

Riley

Krusen

:) The quiet event was today, oldest son and his wife came for dinner at our favorite restaurant, and a present of home made Divinity!  Best I have had since my Mom died.

Zoom with younger son, wife, and two grand daughters, fun time, their card is in the mail, and as usual, home made by the girls, who love artistic opportunities.

The big party is Saturday  ;D , so working invitees can come, and that is going to be about 32 people.  Anyone who brings a gift gets keel hauled, unless it is edible.

Thanks for the good wishes, I need all the fair wind I can get! Fond memories of that trip in the ICW along the Georgia coast with Dale.  I still look much like that picture, but move much slower.

KRUSE'N, without a boat.

Captain Kidd

Norm, hope you have a great day Saturday. Anyone who makes it to 90 deserves a nice party.

That ICW trip was 5 years ago. Hard to believe. It was my last big trip. In my 25 year sailing career I've averaged a big trip every 6-7 years. 'Bout time for another. I'd like to do one more on Anago, my Hunter 18.5, before selling her. Been thinking what that trip might be. We'll have to see. Anyway, I remember our trip fondly as well.

Again, happy birthday!

Frank B.

Wow! happy birthday Norm! A milestone birthday for sure.  In Feb. I spent a couple of nights in Moss Point, helping to prep for my Mothers 100th.  My birthday wish for you is that you are as healthy and happy as she is when you reach that next milestone.