News:

Welcome to the new TSBB Forum! --- TSBB Chat Room is here!

Main Menu

NOT on the beach

Started by Riley Smith, Apr 11, 2023, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley Smith

Yeah! We can now adjust the font size for blind folks like me!
That really helps, and the new background of white is more to my liking than the old board. At any rate, I'm moaning about being stuck in the woods of Wolf Ridge and not watching over the Mississippi Sound. There was a minor coastal flooding warning going on and I didn't get to see all the water. When the wind blows from the East that can happen here, the tide and water pile up, though why from the east and not the south is beyond me. 
  There is some weather off the boot, south of New Orleans. and it turned damp this afternoon, enough that my bones spoke loud and clear about it, especially my knee. That knee is a better weather man than any you can find on TV. It never has any other symptoms or anything else but lets me know what the atmosphere is doing.
Some weather site I ran across while surfing was already talking about the possibility of a tropical development and I just laughed. For those not sufficiently in the know, there is almost ALWAYS the possibility of tropical stuff.
  What I actually interpret that to mean is that it will probably rain and then start to heat up instead of the winter pattern of raining and then cool down. It has already hit 80F a few times. I gotta get this boat together before it gets too hot!!! 
Riley