News:

Welcome to the new TSBB Forum! --- TSBB Chat Room is here!

Main Menu

ONE BIG GIANT THREAD

Started by CapnK, Feb 02, 2023, 08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnK

It occurred to me that those of you who want/like to read one long thread without clicking elsewhere, could maybe just have one singular topic here to post that under, and see how (or if) it will work...?

So post away under/after the last comment, and see how it goes - never know, it might work!

I'm wondering - Did anyone try the new Chat yet?

Noemi - Ensenada 20

I have not yet tried the new chat.  Maybe on Monday, we can do that.

Noemi - Ensenada 20

Looks like my username, as is, is too long for the chat.  I couldn't add the 20, and it said my name was wrong.

Roland of Macatawa

I have the same problem as Noemi with the chat login, username too long for the provided field.
The 'of Macatawa' portion of my username is to distinguish me from another Roland on the old TSBB
2012 Com-Pac Yachts SunDayCat, 'ZigZagZen'

Doug SC

The size of the chat field for the username might be like the size of the photos. The photos were set at the default. CaptK was able to increase their size to the maximum size this place allows for. Perhaps as he has time to make changes this could be checked out. Just guessing as I don't really know.

CapnK

Posting from "Van HQ" by a field in nowhere, thus the brevity:

There are configs to Chat I have not yet gotten in to. You don't need to register to use it right now, any old name works, but I am not sure about length. Will get into it this week after return to boat.

Captain Kidd

Injury update: I saw my pcp this morning and she said it's a slipped disc. OUCH! She wasn't happy with the treatment I received at the ER. Has ordered a MRI. From what I've read in the last few minutes, this should resolve fully in 4-6 weeks. That will certainly be my prayer.

Noemi - Ensenada 20

Dale, I hope you heal well and quickly!

Kurt, I appreciate the try at one big thread.  It's really where I'd prefer to hang out!

Noemi - Ensenada 20

Oh, and I tried the chat.  Got in, left a couple of lines of text, got out.  Everything seems to work.

Captain Kidd

Noemi - Ensenada 20

Gorgeous weather around here lately, and I've seen Vs of geese and sandhill cranes flying north.  Only a few more weeks of winter!

Captain Kidd

Stopping to say hello. Looking forward to getting the transition completed.

My back is coming along nicely. MRI showed no significant protrusion of disc. Hoping to be back on the water soon.

Spring has sprung here. Trees blooming, weeds growing, wind blowing, nose running.

Noemi - Ensenada 20

Glad to hear you're healing!

Captain Kidd

Bravo! Here we go. New site rolling.

Noemi - Ensenada 20

OK, this works. 

If you want me, look for me on this thread.  I'll get to the others when I can.